The cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics community, consisting of The Hyve as well, will be hosting a series of webinars on five consecutive Thursdays from 5pm to 6pm (CEST, 11am-12pm EDT), starting next week on 30 April. This series of five webinars aims to equip both beginner and advanced users with useful and practical knowledge about how to employ cBioPortal in their research. The Hyve will participate in the support panel to follow up on questions from webinar attendees.
The first webinar will give a general introduction to cBioPortal. The other episodes will highlight specific features of the tool. You can attend any or all of the webinars:
- April 30, 2020 5.00 PM (CEST): Introduction to cBioPortal
- May 7, 2020 5.00 PM (CEST): Mutation Details & Patient View
- May 14, 2020 5.00 PM (CEST): OQL & Expression
- May 21, 2020 5.00 PM (CEST): Group Comparison
- May 28, 2020 5.00 PM (CEST): API & R Client
You can watch the recordings here.